Grab yourself a pork shoulder and ask the butcher to cut it into 1.5″ thick slices right now because these steaks are delicious!
– Season your steaks with your favorite all purpose rub
– Fire up the grill to 300F
– Cook the steaks for a half hour per side
– Wrap them up in foil along with some butter and bbq sauce until internal temp of about 195
– Raise the grill temp to at least 450 and sear each side for about 5-10 minutes
– Pull off and let rest about 15 minutes
– Slice up and enjoy!
All of my social links: https://www.homeownerbbq.com/social/
2:22 Tossing on the grill
3:23 Flipping the steaks
4:19 Wrapping them up!
5:45 EZ-up flies away!!
6:52 Pulling off, getting ready to sear
8:00 Searing up the pork steaks
9:32 Pulling off the pork steaks
9:50 Taste test!