Some friends and I decided on a collaboration called #ReverseChickenParm and we’re all posting them today!
– 2-3 Chicken Breasts
– Marinara sauce
– Fresh mozzarella cheese
– Italian seasoning
– Pound out your chicken breasts to make them nice and flat
– Sprinkle on some seasoning
– Add mozzarella sliced thin
– Add marinara sauce
– Roll up tightly in some plastic wrap
– Refrigerate for approx 30 minutes to stiffen up
– Heat grill to 325-350F
– Place chicken rolls on grill – indirect heat
– Check until 165F internal temp – mine took about an hour
– Slice and enjoy!