I made some awesome wings and drums today on the new Gravity 980. I even got interrupted with a work call and was able to turn down the temp for a bit while I took care of that!
– Chicken wings and drums
– Your favorite rub
– Your favorite bbq sauce
– Optionally separate wingette and drumette
– Coat wings/drums with your favorite dry rub
– Heat up grill to 350F-400F
– Place chicken on grill for 15 minutes
– Flip chicken, move them around
– Continue to cook for another 15 minutes or until internal temp is close to 165F
– Coat chicken with your favorite bbq sauce, place back on grill
– Continue to cook and let tacky up until chicken is over 165F internal temp.