Cooked an awesome tomahawk steak tonight – read below for directions!
– Pat your steak dry – add a little olive oil and just some kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
– Heat your grill to 250F
– Put steak on grill – monitor until about 110-115F
– Pull steak, cover with tinfoil, heat grill to searing temps – 650F
– Place steak on grill for 2 minutes, twist 90 degrees after 2 minutes, flip, then temp
– Pull steak once you’re at about 125-130F for med rare – leave on longer if you like it cooked to a higher temp.
– Let rest at least 10 minutes
– Cut up and enjoy!