Rob demonstrates how to make easy grilled bone-in chicken thighs using a Char-Griller Auto Akorn grill. He starts by preheating the grill to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, emphasizing the convenience of using the grill. Rob then prepares the chicken thighs by patting them dry and spraying them with cooking spray. He places the thighs on the grill and cooks them until they reach an internal temperature of around 175 degrees Fahrenheit. The total cooking time is approximately half an hour. Rob recommends checking out a barbecue recipe book with 20 recipes and some blank pages for additional recipes. He also mentions the book’s affordable price and durable glossy cover.
- 🍗 Rob demonstrates grilling bone-in chicken thighs on a Char-Griller Auto Akorn grill.
- 🌡️ Preheat the grill to 375°F for convenience.
- 🍽️ Prepare chicken thighs by patting them dry and using cooking spray.
- 🔥 Cook the thighs until they reach an internal temperature of about 175°F.
- 📖 Suggests an affordable barbecue recipe book with 20 recipes and blank pages.
- 💰 The book has a glossy cover and costs around $17.
- 👍 Encourages viewers to like, comment, and subscribe to the YouTube channel.
So excited to announce my new BBQ recipe book! You can take a look on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQGRQJ6Y
Grilled chicken thighs are a delicious and versatile option for any meal. They are a great source of lean protein, and when cooked correctly, they are tender and juicy with a crispy, caramelized exterior. Unlike
chicken breast, which can easily dry out when grilled, chicken thighs are much more forgiving and are less likely to become overcooked. They also have a rich, savory flavor that pairs well with a variety of seasonings and marinades. Additionally, chicken thighs are relatively inexpensive, making them a budget-friendly option for feeding a crowd. Overall, grilled chicken thighs are a tasty and nutritious choice for any meal.