Today I made some chicken fried rice on my Blackstone Griddle. This is always a fun and easy cook to do. I hope you enjoy it!
2 lbs chopped up chicken breast
4 cups white rice
1/2 diced onion
1 package mixed vegetables
4-5 scrambled eggs
1/2 can bean sprouts
1 can mini corncobs
Salt/Pepper to taste
– Cook chicken, vegetables, baby corn, bean sprouts and diced onions over high heat
– Switch heat to low and cook your scrambled eggs
– Once eggs are done, add in the rice
– While heating up rice, add in your preferred amount of soy sauce
– Mix everything together
– Add your preferred amount of sesame oil and enjoy!