Tonight we made some bacon wrapped chicken thighs as part of the #BetterWithBacon cooking collab! They turned out awesome – and were def better with the bacon 🙂
– Roughly 1lb chicken thighs
– 1 pack bacon
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 2 tbsp Uncle Steve’s Sweet n SpicyR rub
– Trim thighs and cut into ‘wing size’ pieces
– Cut bacon pack in half
– Wrap each piece of chicken with a half strip of bacon, toothpic to hold in place
– Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar and your rub, then coat the bacon wrapped chicken pieces
– Fire up your grill to 350-375F set up for indirect cooking
– Place bacon wrapped chicken pieces on grill and watch for approx 45 minutes
– Once chicken is at 165 and bacon is crispy you’re done!
– Remove and enjoy!